At Aditri Financial & Investment Advisory (ADITRI), we provide you practical, quick and steady solutions to your business and corporate requirements and issues. Chandrasekhar Sagutoor is the CEO & Principal Advisor of ADITRI; having Masters in Commerce, Masters in Financial Analysis, a qualified CFA, a qualified CFP, a qualified CMA (Certified Management Accountant from the Institute of Management Accountants-USA) , an IBBI registered Insolvency Professional and a GST Practitioner under the GST Act. He is also a CFONEXT100 awardee at all India level in 2015 awarded by 9dot9 media for 4 consecutive years from 2012 to 2015. Our decades of hands-on experience finance, accounting, taxation, compliance, ERP and MIS fields in the corporate sector covering manufacturing, healthcare, mutual funds and infrastructure industries will endeavor you to offer the best possible financial solutions to cater your business requirements.
- -> Business Study, Systems creation, development and implementation.
- -> Operational Study and designing MIS.
- -> ERP study, design and implementation.
- -> Internal Audit.
- -> Project Accounts and Corporate Accounts; process design and implementation.
- -> Support in IFRS / INDAS convergence.
- -> Critical Account Reconciliations.
- -> Periodical review on operational results and strategic advisory.
- -> Designing Budgets and analysis of variance.
- -> Imparting cost control and cost reduction measures.
- -> Treasury Management.
- -> Income Tax and TDS compliance, filings, correspondence, appeals and assessments.
- -> VAT, Service Tax and GST compliance, filings, correspondence, appeals and assessments.
- -> Drafting of sub-contract and Joint Venture agreements and contracts.
- -> Price and deal negotiation with Clients and Vendors.
- -> Valuation of shares and enterprise valuation.
- -> Claims initiation and management till realization.
- -> Credit Rating advisory.
- -> Raising funds for short term and for long term uses.
- -> Assistance in Private Equity and IPO activities.
- -> Financial Due diligence and detection of fraud.
- -> Board/Management Reporting on general / specific review of operations / assignments.
- -> Virtual CFO services.
- -> Recruitment and selection of right financial resources.
Financial Planning Standards Board Ltd. (FPSB Ltd.), the US-based organization owns the CFPCM,
CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERCM and outside the United States, and permits qualified individuals to use these marks to indicate that such individuals have met FPSB Ltd.’s initial and ongoing certification requirements. Financial Planning Standards Board India (FPSB India) is the CFPCM Marks licensing authority through an agreement with FPSB Ltd.